View all club award types
We reward our members for different achievements throughout the season.See below for all information regarding club awards.
- All Tiny Tots receive a trophy at presentation day
- Personal Best Trophy Every athlete U6-U17 will receive a trophy showing all their personal bests of each event.
- Age Champion Award trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each boy and girl.
- Encouragement Award This award is a certificate for U7-U17 For most improved and most PB’s.
- Personal Best Trophy This is a trophy award to 1 boy and 1 girl with the most PB’s in the club.
- Perpetual Trophy U6 Encouragement Award This is a perpetual trophy award. This award goes to athletes 1 boy and 1 girl, who has demonstrated a good attitude and good sportsmanship.
- Perpetual Trophy Presidents Encouragement Award This is a perpetual trophy award. This is awarded to a boy or girl who has displayed great attitude towards the sport as an athlete and behavior. This athlete can be from any age group and is not always necessarily the best athlete.
- Perpetual Trophy Presidents Shield This is a perpetual trophy. This is our most prestigious award. It can only be nominated by U15 athletes.
- Attendance Recognition This is a medal/plaque for 100% attendance.
- 5 and 10 year awards 5 years receive a plaque and 10 years service receive a tracksuit jacket and plaque
- Ground records This is a medal displaying their achievement
- Training Award This is a trophy award for those who have been awarded the most stars at training.
- Perpetual Trophy Trans Tasman Award This is only for U11 and U12 age group
- Perpetual Trophy National Recognition This is for the U13 age group only
- State Representatives Representatives at State track and field will receive a jacket or sports pack
- State relay Medallist Will receive a sports pack
- Male and Female Athletes of the Year This award is calculated from results in the following events:
- State Track and Field Championships
- State Multi-Event Championships
Where a recipient is not clear-cut, Zone and Regional Carnival results may be considered
- Perpetual Trophy Reynolds Junior Athlete of the Year U8-U12 This will only be awarded to 1 person, Conditions : minimum 70% attendance for the season, Must have competed at Zone and Regional Championships, If it is close, other factors such as participation at other lansw events will be looked at as well.
- Outstanding Achievement in Sprint
- LCLAC Outstanding Achievement in Jumps Trophy
- Endurance Athlete of the Year
- Outstanding Achievements in Throwing